Join Us Today!Open an Account
NW Plus CU Mobile Banking App
- View account balances
- View account transactions
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
- Pay your bills with Bill Pay- Must be set up on Personal Branch (NW Plus CU's Online Banking Service)
- Safe and Secure
*Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your provider.
**Important Security Changes are now Live!
In effort to protect your member number and increase password security, please be prepared to change your password and your Personal Branch Login ID (if it is your member account number) starting on February 21st. Starting on February 21st, Mobile App users will be required to make password and/or Login ID changes in our Online Banking Personal Branch website prior to logging into our Mobile App; otherwise users will NOT be able to log into our Mobile App successfully.
***Discontinued Mobile App Support for Android Versions Below 5.0 (Lollipop)
As of January 31st, 2018, NW Plus CU's Mobile App will no longer support devices running Android versions below 5.0 (Lollipop)—Android version 5.0 or higher is now required. Issues related to Android versions below 5.0 will not be remediated and members will be advised to update to a supported version.
"NW Plus CU" Mobile App Download Instructions for Mobile Banking on your Mobile Device:
- Search for "NW Plus CU" in your mobile device's store.
- Install the "NW Plus CU" App and once it's installed, open the app
- Enter your Personal Branch Login ID
- Enter your password (same information as Personal Branch)
- Verify MFA question and enter your answer (same information as Personal Branch)
- Accept terms and conditions
Important Note: You must first be set up on Online Banking in order to use our App. If you are not set up, click on the "Enroll Now" button below to sign up or please contact your local branch.
- Remote Deposit
Now, in less than 60 seconds, you can deposit a check through your mobile device. Where ever you are, whenever you need!
How to Remotely Deposit your Check
Endorse the back of check with your member number, signature and the phrase "NW Plus Mobile Deposit"
1. Login to your NW Plus CU Mobile App.
2. Select "Deposit" icon.
3. Select "Deposit Check".
4. Select the account to deposit the check into and enter the check amount.
5. Take a picture of the front and back of check.
6. Verify the Deposit Details and submit your deposit.